Over the last week Elton John has been spotted all over Birmingham ……!
Smooth Radio 102.2 FM is currently running an advertising campaign on poster sites around the city and at Birmingham New Street station, featuring images of top artists such as our very own Elton John, plus the incredible Michael Buble.
So we thought we'd join in the fun and give away 50 pairs of tickets to Elton John’s concert at the LG Arena on Friday 15 June!!!
We will post the photos on our Facebook page for everyone to see and so that you may tag yourself - make sure you press LIKE on the Marshall Arts Tour Promoter page: Facebook.com/MarshallArts
Good luck and be quick!!
Terms & Conditions:
1) There is no cash alternative for this prize - the prize is a pair of tickets to the Elton John concert at the LG Arena on Friday 15th June 2012 - the prize is non-transferable to other concert dates or venues.
2) It is FREE to enter this competition - if you prefer to post us your entry, the address is Marshall Arts Ltd, PO Box 66142, London, NW1W 8PA
3) This competition opens on Tuesday 22 May 2012 and ends when the 50 pairs of tickets have been allocated - this will be announced on our Twitter & Facebook profiles, as well as here on our website.
4) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Marshall Arts ltd. and not to Facebook.
5) By entering this competition, you agree to join our mailing list (just one newsletter per month will be sent and you may unsubscribe at any time)
6) All images sent as entries to this competition must fulfil the following requirements: the photo must be in focus, it must be of you (i.e. the person entering the competition) in front of the Smooth Radio posters which specifically feature the Elton John image.
7) We will contact the 50 winners via the email address used to enter the competition. If you do NOT reply within 5 days to acknowledge your win, you will lose your pair of tickets and your prize will be allocated to another entrant.
8) We reserve the right to publish the winner's name & home town on our official Facebook page.
8) Only one entry per person please.
9) The first 50 people to email us a photo which fulfils the requirements of this competition, will be the winners.